Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged- 5th Folder

I've been tagged again.  This time by another sensational sister-in-law, Auntie Heather.  The tag is this . . . Open your fifth photo folder and post the fifth photo.  I'm actually publishing a couple, because I can interpret "folder" that many different ways (and because it's fun.)
This photo was taken during the summer of 1995.  Jason and I took a road trip to Victoria, British Columbia.  I was pregnant with Tyler.  LOVE the glasses (not really).
Speaking of Tyler, here he is thirteen years after the picture in Victoria.  When I went to our family website,  this was the fifth picture in the fifth folder.  What a handsome guy.

Now I tag Elise (from our ward) because I'm jealous of her camera and her pictures, Susan (my sister) because I hope to see cute pix of her family, Brooke (another sister-in-law) because I'm jealous of her camera and she has my adorable nephews, and finally Tara (another friend from our ward) because hopefully there's a picture of Austin and then my Ty won't feel so embarrassed.  

3 comments:

jason said...

I dig the wind-swept hair shot. You're pretty hot stuff!

Cindi said...

I can't believe that Tyler is 13! I guess that makes sense since Scott and I have been married for 13 years and you(&Tyler) were in my line. I love reading your blog and being able to keep in touch and up to date on your family.

Brooke said...

Karen, you look so cute in that picture! I'll do this one soon. I was excited to hear that you guys bought the Rebel. That's the one I wanted Joe to get but he found a better deal on our Pentax. Fun either way though