Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Last night was our ward's "Trunk or Treat."  Our kids had a great time dressing up and acquiring vast amounts of candy.
Can you tell what Tyler dressed up as?  He was a little sad that more people didn't ask what his costume was, because he had candy in his pockets to give out as clues.  He said most people assumed he was a scare-crow.
Randy's costume is my favorite.  Because he dressed up as Megamatic- his own invented superhero- for the 3rd year in a row.  All I had to do was find his costume at the bottom of the dress-up box.
Emily is Belle.  Grandma Scott made the two princess dresses.  I like Emily's version of this dress better than Disney's because it is MODEST, and my daughter is simply precious.  We will be taking the princess dresses with us to Disney World next month.  Thanks, Grandma!!!
Lucy dressed as her favorite princess- Cinderella.  A couple of months ago, she got into my make-up bag.  I told her that she could wear make-up only on Halloween.  I think she was just as excited about the blush and lipstick as she was the candy.  She walked around the carnival in a pucker face all night.  It was adorable.

6 comments:

The Katy Daileys said...

It was a fun night! I love Randy's made up hero...I never found out what Tyler was. Emily and Lucy will have so much fun at Disneyworld in their dresses! They all looked great!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

It took me a while- but I got it! Very smart costume Tyler. :) You need to post these pics on the family site. (I remember the makeup being my favorite part when I was little too.)

Babs said...

Cute costumes! I especially love the princess dresses. Your kids all look adorable :)

Castaneda 5 said...

Hey Welkers! We just created a blog recently. Glad we found you!

Karen Scott Welker said...

FYI- Tyler is a "Jolly Rancher".

Elise said...

They all look great! I love Randy's super hero too. And of course your girls look beautiful. And the Jolly Rancher is very clever!