Thursday, October 9, 2008

Let Me Count the Ways

(Get out your wet wipes.  This might get a little bit sticky.)
Why I Love My Husband
1.  He sends me flowers when he is away on business trips and I've had a rough week.
2.  He still makes me mix CD's like he did when we dated in college.
3.  He has an infectious laugh, that few people have really heard.
4.  He listens to our prophet, our stake president, and our bishop.  And then does what they counsel.
5.  He works hard- at his job, at his relationships with each of his children, on Saturdays, in his callings.
6.  He's incredibly hot.
7.  He sings bass in church.
8.  He insists we sit beside each other in Sacrament Meeting.  No children coming between us.
9.  He is respectful to his mother, his wife , his daughters, his mother-in-law and women, in general.
10.  He loves his God, his church, his family, his country, his friends and neighbors.
11.  Did I mention that he's hot?
12.  He loved me enough to take me to the temple to be sealed to him for eternity and he honors those covenants.

I am a lucky, lucky, lucky girl.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Jason IS a great guy - how sweet that he sent you flowers!

Susan said...

I think guys that sing in church are a wonderful rare breed! I actually got Dave to go to ward choir (it only took me 5 years!)

jason said...

Thank you, Karen! This is very sweet. I love you!

Babs said...

You got a good one! I love that he makes mix CDs--there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that says "I Love You" like a good mix CD. Loving God and family are pretty high up there too :) Your list made me so happy for you, rock on!