Monday, February 22, 2010

Lucy's "Sick" Day

Lucy woke up this morning with a sore throat. She didn't have a fever- my kids never do- and she wasn't her normal morning-grumpy self. She was an irrational, hysterical, sobbing mess. So, home she stayed. Of course, she experienced a miraculous recovery about an hour after lying in bed. Being the mean mom that I am, I insisted that she stay in her room anyway. (If you stay home sick at our house, you spend the day acting like a sick person.) She came out to show me the song she had written with accompanying illustrations. I had to share.

Love
Your
Teeth
No junk food
Don't be sad
Have a lovely day
The End

4 comments:

Cindi said...

That is great!!! I am a mean mom too, if you are too sick to go to school, then you are too sick to play, to watch tv, to play on the computer, to play wii, etc....
Hope Lucy feels better.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

she is one of a kind- i love it! can't wait for you guys to be soooo close that she can remember our names ;)

Susan said...

Love it. And I love her hair too!

loriwelker said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I love it!!! and like Susan I love her hair too! very adorable on her!!!!!