Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ms. Four-Eyes

At her five-year-old check-up, Lucy couldn't read any of the letters off of the eye-chart until she was standing right in front of it.  Sure enough, Lucy needed glasses.  Now the only Welker without them is Randy.  He actually feels left out!

It was fun to take Lucy to the mall to pick out her new frames.  She zeroed right in on a pair of pale pink ones.  She was convinced they were the ones until she saw another pair of pink.  Decisions, decisions.  She was able to decide pretty quickly and now loves them.  She's received plenty of  admiration for them and I think she likes the attention.  

3 comments:

Tara said...

she is a doll!!! :)

Cindi said...

Since you can't get away from the bad eye gene, she sure picked out some great frames. I remember that I had a different color frame for my outfits. I kind of miss that now that I had lasik.

loriwelker said...

get him some plastic ones